Thursday, October 22, 2009

This is halloween!

Yes, It's halloween time.  I'm sorry I havn't updated in a while to the few that may follow this blog, things have gotten a bit hectic.  Gotta move out of my appartment by the end of the month, finish some contract work, and my costume.  (yes more Krystal IS coming)

Speaking of which, anyone else notice the halloween spirit seems to have drained out of America over the years?  Maybe it's just me...

Without further adu, here's a beautiful commission I made from chill:



Simply outstanding!
Oh, you and Cursed arn't familiar yet?  Well don't worry... I'll have some super villain profiles up (hopefully) soon if you havn't been checking out my FA at all.
That said, I'll skip the little description here that you see with most submissions on 'that' site, because those kinds of set ups always sort of bothered me, so use your imagination here and enjoy!

Have a spooktacular Hallows Eve kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Try not to be retarded.